Pai Gow Poker has been around for a long time but before 2000 it was popular only in Western countries. It has gradually become an international game and is present in almost every country as such Malaysia and Singapore . Pai Gow Poker is not too difficult to learn how to play and with this article, players will learn more about how to play Pai Gow Poker. In Singapore, each player will learn how to play this game through online websites. And to meet the needs of players 888casino Singapore gives readers a quality article and full of basic information that players need Pai Gow Poker.
As with other games, the online version always has a demo version. Players after logging into the casino website can download the demo to have a great experience. From there, players can be more confident when entering the real betting version, real money, because this version is completely similar to the free version.
Pai Gow Poker plays with a deck of 52 cards. In a game, there are individual cards dealt to each player and community cards are turned over on the table. The player wits through betting rounds.
The winner is the one with the best combination of cards (from the hand and hand) when all of the cards are dealt at the end of each hand, or the last player that no one goes with, and therefore wins without playing. face up.
How To Play
This game is also known as double-handed poker. The player and dealer are dealt 7 cards each, the card rank and hands are identical to traditional Pai Gow Poker. However, Pai Gow Poker can only be like that.
- General rules in Pai Gow Poker:
- On the table there are about 2 to 10 players.
- On the Pai Gow Poker table there will be a large Dealer letter that will move clockwise after each game. The purpose of moving words is to let players determine their position on the board.
- Each player will be dealt a total of 7 cards, of which 5 community cards are turned over between the table and 2 separate cards. Players must go through 4 rounds if they participate in a full game of Pai Gow Poker.
- Whoever owns the strongest card on the condition that 2 separate cards cannot be stronger than 5 of the common card will win.
- Where the player raises but others cannot follow, then the whistleblower will win.
- The pot is where a bet is placed after each round. The winner is the one who will take all the money.
- Choices made at each betting round:
|Fold||Players accept to lose the previous bet and stop waiting for a new game if they see a hand dealt or do not want to spend extra money to follow the game with the opponent.|
|Bet||Players bet when no one has bet first, and then if anyone wants to continue to play, they must pay an amount equivalent to the amount of the person before the bet. If not, the next person must discard.|
|Raise||A bet is a name when a player places a bet, and the player who chooses to bet instead of discarding the cards. This is a sign that the dealer has very strong hands.|
|All-in||Only act on the player to bet or raise the full amount of money that person has. After all-in, the player just needs to sit and watch the game until the end of the hand, then face up to determine the winner.|
|Call||Spend an amount equal to the amount the previous player has wagered to continue playing that hand.|
|Check||The player does not bet and waits to see what the next person will do, even though no one has bet before.|
- The sequence of a complete Pai Gow Poker game:
- Round 1: Fre-Flop is a round that takes place immediately after the player has learned his or her hand. Each player has the right to choose to discard cards or to follow cards after the first player acted. The round takes place clockwise. The next game will take place when all your stakes are equal (Pot).
- Round 2: The flop has the first 3 cards turned over in the middle of the table. Because everyone can see, this is a general post. The player will combine his or her own trump card to create the 5 best cards. The first player is the one to the left of the Dealer, who has the option to check the turn to the next if no one has bet yet.
- Round 3: Turn means the fourth card will be turned and this card is used to combine with the trump card in the player’s hand to create the best card.
- Round 4: River this is the 5th card and also the last card on the table to be turned. And after the last betting round the player who still follows will turn over to see who is the strongest and win.